Encyclopedia of Foods and Their Healing Power (3 Volume Set)
A modern and concise encyclopedia that presents the latest research on food science, nutrition, and dietetics.
- Almost 700 foods from the 5 continents are described; around 300 recipes with the practical application, in the kitchen, of nutrition science.
- The advantages and disadvantages of all kinds of foods are studied in detail.
- The composition and the preventive and healing value of foods and recipes are analyzed in depth.
- The foods with the greatest healing power are grouped according to the organ, or part of the body, which they benefit the most.
- Almost 150 diseases are studied along with foods whose consumption is advisable to increase or decrease in each case.
- Many charts show how the foods affect our health and wellbeing.
- All information based on the latest investigations of the main universities and research centers of Europe, America and other continents.
Cost $250 plus shipping and handling